La Camorra Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and choos
La Camorra Index du Forum  » Partie Public  » Taverne  » Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and choos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
a clacer

Message Posté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and choos
Répondre en citant

Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and chooses between Real Madrid move

sbobet24 NEYMAR has reportedly held talks about a sensational move from PSG to Manchester United, despite Real Madrid appearing frontrunners for his signature. Neymar could quit PSG with Manchester United and Real Madrid among the clubs interested in snapping him up. The Brazil international has, publicly at least, been adamant he will not be leaving Ligue 1 this summer. However, reports from Spain have claimed Neymar regrets leaving Barcelona last summer and, having been underwhelmed by the standard of football in France, another huge transfer could beckon.

And Spanish outlet Don Balon report the 26-year-old has held talks about a sensational move to United. The Red Devils are determined to reel in Manchester City next season. City finished a huge 19 points clear of their fierce rivals at the top of the Premier League, meaning Jose Mourinho must splash the cash if he is to close the gap next term. The 55-year-old could offload Anthony Martial this summer, while Marcus Rashford’s future is also far from certain. And Don Balon say Neymar is interested in a move to United, and has also held talks with Manchester City. However, a move to Real Madrid is said to be his No 1 choice. sbobet24

Los Blancos’ interest in him dates back to his time at Santos, with club president Florentino Perez admitting last year he pulled out a deal to sign the Brazilian. “We tried for him to come, but we saw at one point that it was not possible and we withdrew [from the deal]. Meanwhile, Barcelona chief Javier Bordas thinks Neymar regrets his PSG move. “Neymar can sign for anyone,” he said. “For me, personally, I’m not dreaming of Neymar signing for Real Madrid. It seems as if he’s not happy in Paris, we figured as much. sbobet24

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
a clacer

Message Posté le: Sam 2 Juin - 06:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kieran Trippier reveals which young Tottenham academy star i
Répondre en citant

Kieran Trippier reveals which young Tottenham academy star is going to have a 'great future'

sbo666 Tottenham Hotspur defender Kieran Trippier has been dishing out praise to his fellow right-backs after a successful season at the club. The 27-year-old will head out to Russia this summer as part of England's World Cup squad after a strong campaign for Spurs. The defender has made the right-back spot his own after the departure of Kyle Walker to Manchester City last summer, despite the signing of Serge Aurier from PSG.

Trippier explained what he felt he needed to do last summer and he also made sure people were well aware there is another young Tottenham defender fighting for the spot now. “I knew I needed to put my foot down and make that spot my own,” he said on the club's official website. “My mindset was to try to play week in, week out and when Kyle left it was about getting my head down, getting a good pre-season under my belt and trying to make that spot my own. sbo666

“Serge came in, I knew all about him and what he’s all about as a player, an excellent footballer, and you need that competition. “You don’t want to think you are just playing week in, week out because that’s when standards can drop. “At this club you need to make sure your standards are high every day and the manager demands that. “So when Serge came in it was a motivation for me and I don’t want to leave Kyle Walker-Peters out of this either, he’s been excellent, has a great attitude and a great future."

sbo666 He added: "You need competition and if you look around our squad there is competition all around the place and Serge, plus Kyle, is no different. “We have a great relationship as well, we try to encourage each other and try to do our best for the team. “Everyone gets on with each other, there are no egos in the dressing room, everyone gets on and everyone is close. That’s most important, the spirit and bond of the team."

chanoudom
a clacer

Message Posté le: Ven 29 Juin - 05:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Days After Trolling Messi, Kolkata Police Uses The Football
Répondre en citant

Days After Trolling Messi, Kolkata Police Uses The Football Legend for Another Campaign

sbothai Kolkata: Kolkata traffic police has struck again with their witty road safety campaigns and the latest celebrity to star in them is Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi.The image, posted on the department’s social media handles asks drivers to adhere to the speed limit as not everyone can be as fast as Messi.Messi’s picture-perfect goal against Nigeria on Sunday was the inspiration for the post. However, it appears that the Kolkata traffic police have been closely following the football World Cup.

The quadrennial football tournament has always been popular in the Bengal capital and Kolkata police seem to be using this to their advantage. Not afraid of taking potshots, the department trolled the same Messi, touted often as one of the best footballers of this generation, after his penalty shot was blocked by Iceland’s keeper during the Argentia vs Iceland match on June 16.

The image, circulated on Twitter and Facebook, depicted Messi looking on before the keeper would save the penalty, with the caption, “You’ll never miss a penalty. We won’t let you.” Messi’s picture-perfect goal against Nigeria on Sunday was the inspiration for the post. sbothai However, it appears that the Kolkata traffic police have been closely following the football World Cup.

The quadrennial football tournament has always been popular in the Bengal capital and Kolkata police seem to be using this to their advantage. Not afraid of taking potshots, the department trolled the same Messi, touted often as one of the best footballers of this generation, after his penalty shot was blocked by Iceland’s keeper during the Argentia vs Iceland match on June 16.The image, circulated on Twitter and Facebook, depicted Messi looking on before the keeper would save the penalty, with the caption, “You’ll never miss a penalty. We won’t let you.” 

The oeuvre of celebrities to have become unwitting spokespersons of road safety in Kolkata includes American superhero Deadpool. Earlier in June, the traffic department released a set of posters starring Ryan Reynold’s film version of Deadpool, cautioning drivers to wear a seat belt and more. The posters were released following the success of Marvel’s ‘Deadpool 2’ that released this year and were aimed at attracting young people in the city. sbothai

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and choos

La Camorra Index du Forum  » Partie Public  » Taverne  » Neymar: PSG star 'has held Man Utd transfer talks' and choos
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX